I was blessed with lots of YA-related presents this year, my friends.
Please don’t hate me, but my swag is as follows:
2. Damon Salvatore necklace made by blugrn design and designed by my sister Miranda, inspired by The Vampire Diaries books by L.J. Smith.
3. Copy of Torment by Lauren Kate complete with poster and short story – an entry from the diary of Daniel Grigori dated 1992
4. Darkest Powers mug featuring Derek Souza and the tagline, “My bark is worse than my bite.” Learn more about Mr. Souza at author Kelley Armstrong’s website.
5. Copy of Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (a book about werewolves) that I have already devoured (excuse the pun).
6. Notebook featuring the faces of Damon and Stefan Salvatore.
Here’s to a new year of books full of all sorts of supernatural ladies and guys and the people who love them.